They Call This A Mouse?
When Mommy is trying to work, I try and distract her. Today, I tried to move the "mouse" around so she couldn't get to it. Why do they call it a mouse anyway? It's not furry. It doesn't even have a tail like a mouse. Mommy says they used to make them with tails but not anymore. So what's the fun of that? The best part of chasing a mouse is going after the tail. I don't get all this human stuff. In fact today, I was so bored by all the human stuff that I slept most of the afternoon. Mommy kept asking me, "Are you ok?" "Do you feel ok?" I didn't even answer her with a "meow". I feel ok Mommy. I'm just BORED! My dreams are more interesting than what goes on around here on a daily basis. Let's see:
- I get to eat breakfast
- Watch you make the bed
- Watch you clean the litter box (which always annoys me because -- it's MINE! I don't try to clean your toilet!!!
- I listen to you yack on the phone
- I watch you type on the keyboard
- I get to play with the same toys and try to pretend I'm as interested as I was almost a month ago in them
- I get to eat dinner
- I try to bite your toes, but you won't let me
All I ask for is that I get to play with a REAL mouse. Then my life might be a little more interesting.